Sunday, July 20, 2008
My vacation is over. Dan and Rick left last Monday for scout camp, and they came home yesterday afternoon. Alyssa left on Monday for Clear Creek camp, and came home on Friday afternoon. That left Lindsay and me by ourselves all week!!! We had a good time. We watched a few movies, and sewed some doll clothes, and shopped a little, but mostly we were just lazy. I cleaned the house on Monday, and after that we just enjoyed!!! But, I have to admit . . . I really did miss my family, and was soo glad they all returned home safely. For me, it was actually a GREAT vacation. The house stayed clean, and I only cooked a few times. While Lindsay went off to play with her friends, I spent my time reading, sewing, and crocheting. (It was a very inexpensive vacation on my part:) Now . . . back to reality. The laundry from three people away at camp is unbelievables!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment