Daniel tried to install some wifi program for his nintendo ds on our new computer and now NOTHING works right. I am posting this from my old, stupid, computer. I may have to go to Best Buy and get the geek squad to help me. I think I am stressed.
Jen, I was already feeling blessed to have a computer geek brother, but now more than ever. He came over on Thursday and spent a few hours cleaning up my computer for me. I feel for you, 'cause the Geek squad is expensive and time consuming. Good luck (and I'm not being sarcastic)with your computer.!
1 comment:
Jen,
I was already feeling blessed to have a computer geek brother, but now more than ever. He came over on Thursday and spent a few hours cleaning up my computer for me. I feel for you, 'cause the Geek squad is expensive and time consuming. Good luck (and I'm not being sarcastic)with your computer.!
Post a Comment