Friday, April 25, 2008
I NEED YOUR HELP!
I found out last week that my stake primary presidency does NOT put on the baptism program, and that the families of those getting baptized have to do it. I found out today that Lindsay is now the only child being baptized from my ward and I have to pull together the whole thing. So . . . I am looking for a few volunteers to help out :) maybe with a talk or leading music. Let me know if you would be willing to help out. THANKS! Remember, it is only one week away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jen,
I'm so sorry that you have to do the whole thing. I would love to help, but I have to work most of the day on Saturday. :(
You are already making a dress. I would call that HELPING!!!
Hi Aunt Jenny, Brian and I will both be there on Saturday and we can help with whatever you need us too. Just let us know, please feel free to call. :)
Sorry....I will be at goalball....always. I will make treats or something. Happy Late Birthday Lindsay!!!!
You've been tagged! Check my blog for directions
our new blog is kyleandashlie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment