Monday, April 14, 2008

Well it has been awhile since I posted anything. I knew that would be the problem when I started this. On Saturday, Rick flew to Vegas to help Erin and Clay pack up and then he drove the moving truck home while they drove their cars home. They are officially back! They are going to stay with us for a few weeks. While they were loading up and driving back, Dan and I were trading rooms around here and cleaning up. Dan agreed to move his bed upstairs and let Clay and Erin have the basement in exchange for use of Clay's Xbox 360 and Wii system. So, Dan and I spent the day moving his bed upstairs and the bed from upstairs down to the basement. I was pretty tired by the time we were through moving everything around. Lindsay is sooo excited to have them back.

Alyssa was really glad Erin was here today to help her load her new Ipod that she bought herself (she was glad that she had saved money). Erin taught her how to transfer her CD's to the computer and load them. Now she is walking around with ear plugs in her ears, oblivious to everything. I am not sure I am going to like her having it if she isn't going to listen to anyone. While we were shopping for the Ipod this morning, we also bought one of those Ripstick skateboard things. I am not sure how anyone actually maneuvers those things, but Dan is actually quite good at it. Hopefully it will keep him out of the house a little bit and provide some exercise :)

Well, since there are so many people who live at this house at the moment, I think I will go beg a few to play a game of Settlers or something with me!!

Hopefully this little update will keep Kailey happy (hehe).

No comments: