Sunday, March 22, 2009

I have become a total slacker. This poor excuse of a blog is a perfect example of my idle state. At least I did put a small post about Alyssa's birthday, but Erin's birthday was just a few days after Alyssa's, and I did nothing. Poor Erin :( I did wish her a happy birthday though, but I thought I should officially wish her a LATE happy day on the blog, so . . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!! We love you!

Life has been busy. Last weekend was Daniel's jr high play, Music Man Jr. He was so handsome in his suit. He did not have one of the main roles, but did have four or five lines and was on the stage quite a bit. It was an awesome play and he did a SUPER job. Way to go Dan.

Alyssa had a ballroom team match at BYU on Saturday. Her team got a silver medal! Alyssa is dancing with the second year students even though this is her first year. She is doing so great! It was very fun to watch her.

And then there is Lindsay . . . poor Lindsay. She had to get an expander in her mouth because she has a crossbite, so for the next six months she has to have this metal thing in her mouth and we have to turn a knob every night to make it stretch out her mouth. She has had to learn how to swallow and talk without touching her tongue to the roof of her mouth (go ahead, try it, I dare you, swallow without your tongue touching the roof of your mouth). Hopefully it won't seem quite so tragic after a week or two.

No comments: