skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Adventures of the PG CAMP's

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lindsay wanted to make sure that I blogged about the fact that she WON the prize for the best Valentine's Box in her class!!! She was very proud of her creation and winning really made her feel GREAT!
Posted by 1happyCAMPer at 7:48 PM

1 comment:

Tatum said...

Congrats Lindsay!

February 17, 2008 at 10:39 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family!

Our Family!

LiNdSaY

AlYsSa

DaNiEl

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • A Quote for the Day
      • Lindsay wanted to make sure that I blogged about t...
      • WHEW!
      • HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!Right now I am really cravin...
      • ok, so I actually posted pictures and typed someth...
      • On Thursday, Alyssa participated in her school's w...
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

1happyCAMPer
View my complete profile

Other Bloggers

  • Joey and Ted
  • Kamy & Shayne
  • Jalayne and Mike
  • Kyle & Ashlie
  • Erin & Clay
  • Stacia & Juan
  • Nicole & Brian
  • Tatum & Matt
*I got my page elements from shabbyprincess.com*