HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Right now I am really craving See's Red Hots. They are soooo good and I haven't been to the mall to get any. They are only available for Valentine's Day so by the time I get there they will be gone :( Oh well. I will just have to make up for missing out on them by eating lots of chocolate! We haven't had time to go to the mall because we have been making Valentine boxes.
Alyssa was having a hard time deciding what she wanted her box to look like, but we finally decided that her two favorite things were chocolate and monkeys, so TA DA! Her monkey loving chocolate box was chosen as BEST OVERALL for her class. They already had their Valentine party because they will be gone to Clear Creek on Thursday and Friday.
Lindsay knew that she wanted some sort of princess theme, so we turned a shoe box into a castle with lots of pink (of course). As you can see in the picture, Lindsay also lost her tooth on Monday. She had been trying to get this tooth out for a while, and so we were relieved it was finally out!!!
2 comments:
I want some sees red hots too! Those Valentine's boxes turned out so cute! I miss the box of sees mint truffles you always bought me for Valentine's day! I forgot to tell Clay about them! Oh well I will just have to buy some for myself!
Those are pretty clever V-Day boxes! When Siena has to make some for school, I will definitely be giving you a call!
Post a Comment